TAHOE XL TRIPLE LOCK CARABINER
Triple Lock This extra-large, straight D-shaped, triple locking carabiner is great for rescue applications. The extra-large gate opening (1-3/16″) easily fits stretcher railings.
- Steel is used more commonly in the industrial industries due to its strength and durability.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open.
- Triple locking is when the user must push the sleeve up or down before twisting it in order to unlock the carabiner. Extra secure.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Modified “D” shape. This shape helps to push the load to the back of the “spine”. Allows weight to be carried primarily by the spine and less by the gate—making for a stronger and lighter use.
Meets ANSI Z 359.1 standards. MBS: 60kN
There are no reviews yet.