FP-9005-PKHS-GLD (50KN+Auto Lock)
TACOMA HS Auto Lock Gold
- Steel is used more commonly in the industrial industries due to its strength and durability.
- Locking Gate come with a separate mechanism or sleeve that ensures the carabiner does not accidentally open. There are several types of locking carabiners that we manufacture.
- Auto-locking carabiner uses an internal spring mechanism to not only close the carabiner but also lock the carabiner as soon as the gate is released.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Modified “D” shape. This shape helps to push the load to the back of the “spine”. Allows weight to be carried primarily by the spine and less by the gate—making for a stronger and lighter use.
Captive eye pin keeps rope or webbing from slipping.
Meets CE/ ANSI Z 359.1-2007.
Outer Dim: 4.37″ H x 2.6″ W , Gate Opening: 0.75″/ 19mm, Wt: 6oz
MBS: 50 kN
There are no reviews yet.