- Aluminum is significantly lighter than steel and is therefore far more popular in the outdoor and climbing industries where weight is a major factor.
- Non-Locking Gate for general use and when clipping quickly is important. All non-locking carabiners are spring-loaded to ensure immediate gate closure upon release.
- Straight gate is most common gate used. Tends to be a bit stronger than bent gate carabiners.
- Key nose carabiner does not have a notch to snag onto anything. Making clipping/unclipping simple.
- Modified “D” shape. This shape helps to push the load to the back of the “spine”. Allows weight to be carried primarily by the spine and less by the gate—making for a stronger and lighter use.
Gate Opening: 0.5 Inch
There are no reviews yet.